What is Craft Your Path?
In a nutshell, CYP is a 12 week course is for anyone interested in self discovery & up-leveling their life, career & relationships.
It’s fun, it’s deep & it’s the culmination of over 10 years of my life’s work, my spiritual journey & all of my yoga & coaching trainings/findings compacted into one course!
Of all the things I’ve created - Craft Your Path is what I’m most proud of & most excited to share with the world.
Craft Your Path is for you if….
- You’re ready to take life, love & work to the next level
- You feel stuck or like you’ve hit a plateau
- You know you have so much to offer, but not sure how to turn your dreams into reality, passions into something profitable, or take your big ideas & turn them into something tangible.
- You’re committed to constant growth & personal development
- You want to grow your personal brand
- You need that little extra push in the form of accountability to make things happen!
How you can enroll:
- You can sign up for my upcoming group course that starts September 4th & runs through December 4th. This will be the last time I go through the course in a group format & I am offering a seriously discounted rate of $250 (marked down from $1200). You can REGISTER HERE.
- You can work directly with me 1:1 anytime throughout the year
If you’re interested in enrolling or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to me via the contact page or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you get:
- A colorful & interactive workbook (pictured above) that is full to the brim with insight, wisdom, stories, guidance, inspiration, journal prompts, etc. This is a resource you’ll be able to refer back to for inspiration & guidance for years to come.
- Six 1:1 Yoga Teacher Mentorship Calls. On these calls we’ll discuss your specific goals with laser beam focus & you’ll receive support, tools & practical strategies to make them a reality. You’ll get 1:1 guidance, encouragement & accountability. We'll identify "blind spots" & find creative solutions that work for you. These calls are where big transformation happens! These calls can also be recorded & yours to keep. ***These are not included in the self-guided option or the upcoming group program, but can be added upon request.
- Seven Group Calls. In each group call you can expect a live guided meditation along with group discussion, Q & A & hot seat opportunities! We'll also dive deep into the corresponding module & how it correlates to your life & brand.
- Six recorded lectures that correspond to each of the modules in the workbook. These audio recordings will give you a comprehensive understanding of each module & are full of inspiration & real life examples as well as TED talk, book & podcast recommendations.
- Access to the private Craft Your Path Facebook group. This group is an opportunity for you to connect with 30+ other Craft Your Path current or past participants. It’s a great place to share, ask questions & support one another.
- Craft Your Path Podcast Master List
- Craft Your Path Recommended Reading List
- Social Media Crash Course. This course will teach you how grow your social media following in an organic and fulfilling way, how to curate value packed content that feels fun & authentic, the best practices and dos & don’ts of social media and more!
- Build Your Brand IG Course. 7 Days of value packed content to help you build an online presence & boost engagement on IG in a way that feels soulful & fun!
The workbook contains 6 modules. Here is a quick synopsis of each module:
1. True North (the power of intention setting, visualization, dreams & goals)
2. Why (understanding the driving force behind all that you do)
3. Core Values (understanding & prioritizing your values & making sure all aspects of your life are in alignment with these values)
4. Soulful Self Care & Sacred Boundaries (How to deal with self-sabotage, how to set clear boundaries in all aspects of your life & learning how to truly prioritize & care for yourself so you can be the best version of you)
5. Bliss (prioritizing pleasure, decluttering your life)
6. Super Powers (understanding your zone of genius & how to leverage it, also understanding your shadow & how to not let it run your life)
If you have any questions or would like to sign up please email email@example.com.
“I’m grateful to feel like a forever student in this practice. I had the honor of meeting with my yoga mentor Cortney today whom I have come to know, love & respect not just for her amazing on the mat yoga skills, but the way she lives her life off the mat too...which I’ll come back to.
I have consulted with Cortney on various pivotal moments in my yoga career & she has lifted me up & supported me in so many ways. Before I led RISE in Sedona, she helped me look at the big picture & small details of what it takes to plan a successful retreat - & that it was - SUCCESSFUL in every aspect.
Today, I consulted her on workshop building & my own alignment & cuing skills to teach others. I never want to assume I’m cueing correctly. I have to learn from the people who came before me & who do it best in order to keep growing so my students can grow as well. I had an “aha” moment today in practice with her when I said I can’t go from 8 angle pose to flying splits, but she taught me otherwise. She cued me right through it & I cried out in excitement. Forever a grateful student.
Even I have limiting beliefs sometimes as a yoga practitioner & teacher. It takes my own teachers who believe in me help me to break through my personal barriers so I can help others break through too. It’s a beautiful chain of energy that is passed down & I’m so grateful to be a part of it.
Everybody should have a mentor. Yoga mentor, life mentor, whatever it is in particular for you. We don’t have to do life alone, let others guide you & lift you. I chose @cortney108 as my mentor because she has things I want. Sure her killer bod & gorgeous hair would be nice - but I’m talking about her dedication, ambition, peaceful yet playful energy, & healthy, honest lifestyle. Find someone who has something you want in life & learn from them. It’s contagious." - Kate Moon
“CYP is everything I wasn’t expecting – in the absolute best way possible!
I joined Cortney’s CYP with the intention of ultimately discovering my purpose in the form of a new career path. I had been bouncing the idea around about leaving my current full-time job and starting from scratch, but was unclear on my true purpose. After working through the first couple of modules, I realized that CYP had a different plan for me and it turned into a deep dive of self-discovery.
CYP is funny in that way – it will give you exactly what you need, not necessarily what you think you need.
Once I re-focused my intention, everything in my life started transforming. I had breakthroughs about the relationships in my life, about how to better care for myself, and about my core values… among many others. It all began to flow easier and make more sense.
Several ah-ha moments came to the surface during my 1:1 calls with Cortney and her consistent support encouraged me to keep putting one foot in front of the other.” - Laura Brenneman
The connections made and realizations brought to light during those 12 weeks are invaluable. Cortney has been the most incredible, down-to-earth, nurturing guide who holds space for others and truly cares about their wellbeing.”"Craft Your Path was truly a journey to self-discovery, truth and purpose; as it proclaims. What a special thing to get to know yourself on a deeper level, to have the chance to experience life with more intention. That is what CYP did for me. I can’t believe how many things shifted in my life and how encouraged I was throughout the course. Cortney has a special gift and I was grateful I had to opportunity to share this course with her. In the past I had trouble completing courses or books on self work but having accountability really made the difference. It allowed me to develop new habits that have now become an everyday part of my life. People should never stop studying so I would recommend Craft Your Path for anyone and everyone!" - Regina Ferguson
"Cortney, I wanted to take the time and tell you THANK YOU again!
If it wasn’t for you I would have not gotten out of my shell and just went for it. With you I was able to really dig deep and find my passions with out any worry of “what if”. If it wasn’t for you and all of your kind words, constant communication, guidance and a little ass kicking. I wouldn’t have been able to create my first ever Yoga for Mental Health Event... And now, Cannon Green has contacted me asking if Yoga for Mental Health CHS would like to do pop up yoga events over the summer followed my their happy hour.
I feel I’m really starting to network and get my name out there and in a way that combines my two passions. You’ve truly crafted my path and I can’t wait to see what more I can do with all the tools you’ve handed to me. Thank you so much!” - Monic Rozier
“I've had this vague idea of how and where I want to teach yoga. I loved loved loved my RYT training and finished it with a strong notion of big things coming, but I was not sure how I would make it happen. Cortney's Craft Your Path turned those vague notions into foundational bricks of how I live every day and teach every class. She helped me develop a more focused, spiritual morning routine, and a pre-class check list so I feel confident and prepared each time I step out. She guided me to identify the values I live by as THE basis for each class I teach, so now teaching feels natural and flows with high energy, it feeds my soul! Cortney shares so much, opens up so much about herself, and she is in it with us - she's right there, figuring it all out, leading the way! She's done the work, and is able to communicate the challenges and the promises of living and teaching in True North. She also offers up the practical aspects of business, guiding us to learn our strengths and weaknesses so we can determine how to best spend our time and effort.
Cortney showed me how to get to where I want to be, she has "been there, done that", and, most importantly, she is still working at it - she is constantly learning and sharing her knowledge, ideas, and even the oops. She's accessible, she's in the trenches, and her personal one-on-one calls will change your life! Cortney has a big, sweet heart, a smart way of doing things and a kind soul. I consider her a friend, and overflow with love for this girl. She wants the very best for me, I know it. If you are thinking about it, I would encourage you to sign up for Craft Your Path - I still work the program every day, so it's value is powerful and progressive. I can't wait for more of Cortney's programs, and to see what she does!” - Kristen McDonald
“Craft Your Path has truly changed my life! This course has been so fun and fulfilling and amazing, I was hesitant signing up for it because it’s a big chunk of money but I’m so happy I did it. Things manifested for me that wouldn’t have if I didn’t have someone pushing me to study myself.” -Val Simonic
“Craft Your Path has been absolutely amazing and life changing! Cortney is not only helping me get really clear on my path and the work I want to do in the world, she is also helping me with my first online yoga series!” - Rose Krajnik
“Cortney Ostrosky puts so much effort into the specifics of how to teach yoga and she is a spearhead for yoga teaching, living a life by design, dropping the b.s. and she's an absolute fabulous coach. I've taken her classes, gone to her workshops and even gone through her coaching program and can not promote her enough!!!!
She has the thing that is so important for coaches to possess, which only a handful of coaches have: her deep inner calmness, wisdom and sweetness does not ever get mixed up with her fierceness. This is really he most mportant trait to have when you're a yoga teacher coach because it's so easy to mix the two together.
Cortney is able to walk this balancing act between loving support and strong fierceness. I've been thanking my lucky stars that she's chosen to walk this path since I signed up for Craft your Path. 've had more break throughs than I can count!
She has truly done the work and she wants to share it with others from the bottom of her heart and it shows. If you need a coach, pick Cortney. Thank you Cortney for your tenacity in never letting go of the dream.” - Molly Toohey
“I started Craft Your Path with a list of goals to accomplish. I felt ready to barge full steam ahead in the direction of my dreams, and I sought guidance on what action steps I should take. Cortney provided the guidance that I asked for, but she gave me something much more valuable. CYP provided a structured and supportive framework for self discovery. This gave me the space I needed to reflect on my self and my ambitions, and it gave me practical skills for aligning my goals with my values before pursuing them further. Now I feel more confident in all areas of my life, including my goals, because I have the capacity to design my life in alignment with my values.” - Lesley Leake
"Since Craft Your Path everything has changed. For the infinitely better. The biggest change I made was my relationship with myself. The love, appreciation and faith I have in my purpose and heart has doubled trippled quadruplified! And in turn that has brought so much more heart and appreciation to each of my relationships…I feel more balance in all aspects of my life then I ever have. I feel like my life is gearing towards the grace and joy of my childhood! It’s a wonderful feeling omgggg!!!!" - Sam Guidi
"…Before Craft Your Path, I was feeling lost, anxious, and overwhelmed, a recent college graduate undergoing a period of transition and tumultuous changes. In my career, I had felt like there was only one way to attain my goal of becoming a respected teacher & therapist - through a PhD in Clinical Psychology. At work, I had been taking on way too much, feeling intense pressure & as if I was never enough no matter how hard I was working.
Craft Your Path empowered me to finally take a step back, slow down, and see the multitude of paths there are to becoming a therapist & teacher outside of the Clinical Psychology PhD route. I decided that a Masters in Social Work & Yoga Teacher Training were 2 incredible paths that would allow me to fulfill my dream of becoming a therapist and teacher in less time & in a much more easeful and authentic way.
Craft Your Path has held me accountable in a loving & supportive way & helped me to live a life closer to my True North. I would recommend Craft Your Path to anyone looking for support & trans-formation in their life. If you have the opportunity to work with Cortney in any way - do it!" - Olivia Roberson
“Cortney Ostrosky is my Yoga-Mentor, Girl-Guru, and Sweet Friend! I have just spent 3 months in Cortney’s inspiring “Craft Your Path” program song with 11 other amazing Yogini’s! I’ve learned so much about myself, my path and my passion! Cortney is a woman who lives life by her own design of beauty. Her love, compassion, laughter and support over these past 3 months have been the greatest experience! When you know what you seek, your path becomes clear…and I’m so grateful my journey was with [Cortney]!” - Dawn Boone
"Starting from the very beginning in getting to know Cortney I can remember the day I started following her on Instagram. I was sitting in my car casually scrolling, and came across a video of her doing a crazy arm balance. I gave her a follow and soon realized that as impressive as her practice is I was following her for her words/perspective/ and her beautiful energy.
In February of this year I snagged a spot on her Costa Rica retreat and counted down the days. I met Cortney for the first time on a shuttle bus in CR and knew right away that this person was so genuine, pure, and powerful - and knew I wanted to learn as much as I could from her during that week on retreat. The retreat as a whole was life changing for me. I had some major shifts and a major opening after one of Cortney's classes that I will never forget.
Cortney had mentioned CYP a couple of times, and initially I didn’t think I was ready, but by the end of the trip I knew I wanted to stay connected and was feeling better about myself than I had in a long time.
In the 12 weeks working with Cortney in craft your path, I was able to narrow in on specific goals and a bigger vision for myself that I could actually feel. Getting in touch with my inner most core values, what’s lights me up, as well as my strengths, through her systematic way of self discovery, launched me into the next major chapter of my professional development.
Working with Cortney was an amazing experience and I’m proud of myself of what I accomplished through CYP. I continue to revisit my CYP manual during challenging moments to remind myself of my passion + purpose. Cortney is intuitive and so enthusiastic about what she does that I can describe our work together best as, liberating. CYP has been one of the most important journeys I have taken." - Caitlin Shiflett